- South Africa in turmoil again - the revered statesmanly South African President Thabo Mbeki is making way for the strident, radical Jacob Zuma. Is the Rainbow Nation going the Zimbabwe way?
- Blasts in Islamabad - you reap what you sow. Will they will ever learn this lesson?
- Terror in India - the limp, soft state probably thinks this is an answer to our population woes, is that right?
- Obama v/s the Republicans - the journalists are best at sensationalising what they hear. Was the comment "putting lipstick on a pig" a sexist remark after all?
- The Fed is bailing out Wall Street with a US$ 700 bn package - is capitalism dead as we know it? Or is it a return to socialism - state support and intervention?
Monday, September 22, 2008
Random thoughts and a few unanswered questions...