There are things that I want to do, to complete in this lifetime, so when I kick the bucket, I have no regrets. This list has a bit of everything, from all aspects of life. Some of these, I feel, are worth dying for....
- Drive from Bombay to Goa, along the Ghats, and spend a week in Goa - a guided tour conducted by my in-house 'Goan' guide, Neeti
- Meet Mr. Ratan Tata in person. Thank him for all that his Group has given us
- Join Anthony Bourdain for a culinary tour across India
- Open a French - Mediterranean cuisine restaurant by the waterfront - the USP would be that guests would get an opportunity to play Chef for their meals...
- Visit the Golden Temple, be there from dawn to dusk, engaging in sewa
- Drive from Delhi to Ladakh, and have my music CD collection playing in the car
- Buy a Volkswagen Beetle
- Spend a week in an Israeli kibbutz, a fun filled week of work....
- Laze in a hammock on the slopes besides the Nakuchiataal lake in Nainital, with my favourite book
- Publish a compilation of my poems
- Hike along the Black River Gorge in Mauritius
- Learn French, bon jour
- Have a greasy porky breakfast of bacon, ham, sausages, without having the guilt of cholesterol
- Do a Serengeti safari
- Do island hopping by boat through the emerald atolls of Palau
- Open a small farm growing organic herbs and vegetables and raising animals for milk and meat
- Fly in the cockpit of a Boeing 747
- Visit the Sunderbans for tiger spotting, before they vanish
- Feed the elegant beast, the elephant
- Visit the Sun Temple
- Meet all the people, family, friends and colleagues, who have helped shape me, all at one place for a big bash
- Donate my organs
- Learn wine making
- Trek in the Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand
- Gorge on the Nawabi delights of Lucknow, chaats of Delhi, Vada-Pavs of Bombay (in the rain)!
- Observe life as it goes on in the backwaters of Kerala...
But for now, I am enjoying the rain, with nice music playing.....